（2）您保证您所发布的信息： a. 不会有欺诈成份，与售卖伪造或盗窃无涉； b. 不会侵犯任何第三者对该物品享有的物权，或版权、专利、商标、商业秘密或其他知识产权，或隐私权、名誉权； c. 不会违反任何法律、法规、条例或规章 (包括但不限于关于规范出口管理、贸易配额、?；は颜?、不正当竞争或虚假广告的法律、法规、条例或规章)； d. 不会含有诽谤（包括商业诽谤）、非法恐吓或非法骚扰的内容； e. 不会含有淫秽、或包含任何儿童不宜内容； f. 不会含有蓄意毁坏、恶意干扰、秘密地截取或侵占任何系统、数据或个人资料的任何病毒、伪装破坏程序、电脑蠕虫、定时程序或其他电脑程序； g. 不会直接或间接与下述各项货物或服务连接，或包含对下述各项货物或服务的描述：(i) 本协议项下禁止的货物或服务；或 (ii) 您无权连接或包含的货物或服务。此外，您同意不会：(h) 在与任何连锁信件、大量胡乱邮寄的电子邮件、滥发电子邮件或任何复制或多余的信息有关的方面使用"服务"；(i) 未经其他人士同意，利用"服务"收集其他人士的电子邮件地址及其他资料；或 (j) 利用"服务"制作虚假的电子邮件地址，或以其他形式试图在发送人的身份或信息的来源方面误导其他人士。
本公司会尽一切努力使您在使用神州网的过程中得到乐趣。遗憾的是，本公司不能随时预见到任何技术上的问题或其他困难。该等困难可能会导致数据损失或其他服务中断。为此，您明确理解和同意，您使用"服务"的风险由您自行承担。"服务"以"按现状"和"按可得到"的基础提供。神州网明确声明不作出任何种类的所有明示或暗示的保证，包括但不限于关於适销性、适用於某一特定用途和无侵权行为等方面的保证。神州网对下述内容不作保证：(i)"服务"会符合您的要求；(ii)"服务"不会中断，且适时、安全和不带任何错误；(iii) 通过使用"服务"而可能获取的结果将是准确或可信赖的；及 (iv) 您通过"服务"而购买或获取的任何产品、服务、资料或其他材料的质量将符合您的预期。通过使用"服务"而下载或以其他形式获取任何材料是由您自行全权决定进行的，且与此有关的风险由您自行承担，对于因您下载任何该等材料而发生的您的电脑系统的任何损毁或任何数据损失，您将自行承担责任。您从神州网或通过或从"服务"获取的任何口头或书面意见或资料，均不产生未在本协议内明确载明的任何保证。
Welcome to Shenzhou Machinery Net（ http://www.chemyj.com/ ）(hereinafter referred to as "Shenzhou network") service terms agreement (hereinafter referred to as "this Agreement"), which is applicable to all users of Shenzhou network (hereinafter referred to as "users" and "you"). The terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement apply to the various tools and services (hereinafter referred to as "services") provided by the website of Shenzhou network for trade and exchange in the global inter enterprise (B2B) electronic market. Your use will be deemed to be the knowledge, recognition and consent to the whole content of this user agreement.
1. acceptance clause
Shenzhou network has the right to issue this agreement only by announcement. When you use Shenzhou network, you are aware, acknowledged and agree to comply with the terms of this agreement, and you will be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. Shenzhou network may at any time, at its sole discretion, change the terms. Each update of the terms will be released immediately on the state of Shenzhou and will take effect immediately. Your login or continued use of the services will mean that you accept the revised terms. If you refuse to accept the new agreement, you must stop using Shenzhou. Except as otherwise expressly stated, any new content that extends or enhances the scope of the services is subject to this agreement. This Agreement shall not be amended unless a written agreement is signed by an authorized senior management officer of shenzhou.com.
Shenzhou network is owned by Shanghai Bushan Enterprise Management Office (hereinafter referred to as Shanghai Pushan). Shanghai Bushan represents Shenzhou network to exercise all rights and obligations. Shanghai Bushan is the representative of all its websites or enterprises, or authorized individuals to exercise their rights legally.
2. who can use
(1) Any enterprise or natural person who can bear legal responsibility can become a member of the website if the registration terms of Shenzhou network are recognized.
(2) "Services" are only for natural persons, legal persons and other organizations that are legally binding in accordance with the relevant laws. Therefore, your age must be 18 years old or above before you can use our services. If this condition is not met, do not use the service.
(3) "Services" are not provided to natural persons, legal persons and other organizations temporarily or permanently disqualified from user status.
(4) This Agreement applies to all members of Shenzhou network, including those registered and to be registered.
3. terms of registration
If you register on the Shenzhou network, you must agree:
(1) When registering, the member shall provide true, accurate, immediate and complete enterprise or personal information, including but not limited to business license, ID card, your name, contact address, contact number, email address and other information;
(2) Maintain and update member information in a timely manner to keep it true, accurate, complete and reflect the current situation. If you provide any untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or unable to reflect the current situation, or if Shenzhou network has reasonable reasons to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or unable to reflect the current situation, Shenzhou network has the right to suspend or terminate your registered identity and information and refuse to use the services (or any part of it) in any form at present or in the future.
(3) If you are a member of this website on behalf of other legal entities such as natural persons, legal persons and other organizations, you declare and warrant that you have the right to bind the company or other legal subject to the terms of this agreement.
4.1 the website of Shenzhou network is only used as the place where the product or service information is published or traded.
The website of the company is only used as the user to publish product or service information, or to identify trading objects, negotiate the transactions of goods and services, and the place where various trade-related services are obtained. However, the company cannot control the quality, safety or legality of the goods involved in the exchange, the authenticity or accuracy of the trade information, and the ability of the trading party to fulfill its obligations under the trade agreement. The website cannot and will not control whether the parties to the transaction can perform their obligations under the agreement. In addition, you should note that the risk of dealing with foreign nationals, minors or persons acting by fraud is objective.
4.2 member registration name, password and confidentiality.
During the registration process, you will select the member registration name and password. You are responsible for keeping your member's registration name and password confidential and for all activities you have undertaken under the member's name and password. You agree that:
(1) If anyone finds that any person has not authorized to use your member's registered name or password, or any other circumstance that violates the confidentiality regulations, you will immediately notify shenzhou.com;
(2) Make sure you leave the site in the correct steps at the end of each online period. Shenzhou network cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by your failure to comply with the provisions of this clause.
(3) The member representatives operating in Shenzhou network, all operations in Shenzhou network represent that you have obtained legal authorization and bear corresponding responsibilities according to law.
4.3 information management.
(1) You are solely responsible for the authenticity, accuracy, timeliness, integrity and legality of all information (including but not limited to enterprise information, personal information, business information, including but not limited to text, pictures and videos) issued through Shenzhou network.
(2) You guarantee that the information you publish: A. it will not be fraudulent and free from forgery or theft; B. it will not infringe the property rights of any third party to the article, or copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or privacy and reputation rights; C. will not violate any laws, regulations, regulations or rules (including but not limited to laws, regulations, regulations or regulations governing export management, trade quotas, protection of consumers, unfair competition or false advertising); D. no defamation (including commercial libel), illegal intimidation or illegal harassment; e. no obscene or inappropriate content for children; F No virus, disguised sabotage program, computer worm, timing program or other computer program containing intentional destruction, malicious interference, secret interception or encroachment of any system, data or personal data; g. will not directly or indirectly connect with the following goods or services, or include descriptions of the following goods or services: (I) Goods or services prohibited under this Agreement; or (II) goods or services that you are not entitled to connect or include. In addition, you agree not to: (H) use the service in connection with any chain of letters, mass spam, spam email or any duplication or excess information; (I) use the services to collect other person's e-mail addresses and other information without the consent of others; or (J) Use the service to make false email addresses or otherwise attempt to mislead others in terms of the identity or source of the information to be sent.
(3) Shenzhou network has the right to review, publish or delete information submitted by members. Shenzhou network will try its best to verify the information submitted by members, but it can not guarantee the authenticity, accuracy and legality of the information, and will not bear any legal liability arising therefrom.
(4) Shenzhou web contains links to other websites. Shenzhou network does not control these websites and the resources provided by them. Therefore, it does not make any commitment to the authenticity, accuracy, instant and integrity of the content, advertising, services and product information on the linked websites, and shall not bear any legal liability for the linked websites.
(5) You agree that Shenzhou may use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works, disseminate, perform and display the foregoing (in whole or in part), and / or incorporate the foregoing into the company, product or other information (including but not limited to words, pictures, videos) that you choose and post in the territory that can be publicly available to you In any form of work, media, or technology, whether known or developed later. At the same time, you and Shenzhou network are free from any legal liability arising from the information without changing the substance of the information you provide.
Respecting the personal privacy of members is a basic policy of Shenzhou network. Shenzhou network will not disclose, edit or disclose its registration information without authorization of the member. All the terms of our privacy statement are part of this agreement, so you must read it carefully. Please note that once you voluntarily disclose "your information" at the trading place of Shenzhou network, such information may be obtained and used by others.
5. web page style
You acknowledge and accept the page expression form used by Shenzhou Netcom, and do not request changes to the style, structure, advertisement, code, etc. of the general page. You also accept the modification and upgrading of the general page by Shenzhou network due to the needs of the website.
Become a general member of Shenzhou net is free! However, the company reserves the right to charge the "service" fee. The fees shall be paid by the level of membership above the standard. All taxes you incur in connection with the transaction and the acquisition of paid services from the company, as well as all costs of hardware, software, services and other aspects shall be borne by you. The company reserves the right to temporarily or permanently alter or stop part or all of the services without notice. At the same time, Shenzhou network reserves the right to modify the fee terms. Once the fee terms are modified, they will be published on the Shenzhou online immediately.
7. Suspension of services
The member shall be responsible for the cancellation of the account due to the following acts
(1) If the business license and other license information of the member are inconsistent with the personal information, the personal information is not updated in time, or the actual business information is inconsistent with the license information, the license information is not updated in time;
(2) Using Shenzhou network to distribute duplicate information, release information prohibited or restricted by national laws and regulations, release information not belonging to the business scope of members, or information unrelated to Shenzhou network services;
(3) To issue business information in the name of other enterprises and carry out business activities;
(4) Plan to destroy or attack the integrity of the computer system and network of Shenzhou website, or try to enter the computer system and network of Shenzhou website without authorization;
(5) Use or provide any computer virus, disguised sabotage program, computer worm, timer bomb or other destructive program containing destruction, interference, interception or encroachment of any system, data or personal data;
(6) Embezzle the login name and / or password of others on the Shenzhou Internet;
(7) To pass or engage in fraud involving Shenzhou network;
(8) The head image or signature content is illegal or healthy, and the length or picture is too large to be modified in time.
(9) The same company repeatedly registers the account number and publishes the information repeatedly
(10) Other acts violating national laws and regulations, rules and regulations, relevant agreements, regulations, rules, procedures and practices of Shenzhou network.
8. dispute complaint handling
(1) Users agree that in the process of using Shenzhou network, when any facts that may infringe their or Shenzhou network rights are found, they shall timely inform Shenzhou network and provide corresponding supporting materials. If the complaint is not true and causes losses to Shenzhou network or a third party, the user shall bear legal responsibility.
(2) Shenzhou network has the right to accept and handle disputes, disputes and complaints arising from using Shenzhou network with other users, and have the right to know the situation to you through telephone and other contact methods, and inform the other party of the information through telephone, email and other means. You are obliged to cooperate with the dispute, dispute and complaint information understanding and handling within the specified time after receiving the notice of Shenzhou network. Otherwise, Shenzhou network has the right to judge independently whether the other users' complaint and / or reimbursement requirements are established and make adverse treatment results for you. If Shenzhou network determines that the payment request of users is established, you shall pay in time, and at the same time, Shenzhou network has the right to immediately suspend or terminate your related Shenzhou network services or refuse you to use Shenzhou network in any form, and provide the obligee with the necessary identity information. Shenzhou network will not be responsible for the reduction of services caused to you.
(3) Since Shenzhou network is not a judicial organ or other state authority, you fully understand and acknowledge that the ability of Shenzhou network to identify evidence and handle disputes is limited. It is entirely based on your authorization to accept, handle disputes, disputes and complaints, and do not guarantee that the results of handling meet your expectations and bear no responsibility for the results of handling. Shenzhou network has the right to decide whether to participate in the dispute handling.
(4) If the user is confirmed by effective legal documents that there is any violation of the agreement or the member is suspected of violating the agreement by Shenzhou network, Shenzhou network has the right to deal with the illegal acts of illegal users, including but not limited to the termination of services, and the permanent prohibition of the use of Shenzhou network.
9. service provision.
We will do everything we can to make you enjoy using Shenzhou net. Unfortunately, we can not foresee any technical problems or other difficulties at any time. Such difficulties can result in data loss or other service outages. To this end, you expressly understand and agree that your risk of using the services is at your own expense. "Services" are provided on the basis of "as is" and "available". Shenzhou net expressly states that no warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, application for a particular purpose and non infringement are not limited. Shenzhou does not guarantee that: (I) the service will meet your requirements; (II) the service will not be interrupted and timely, safe and without any errors; (III) the results that may be obtained by using the service will be accurate or reliable; and (IV) the quality of any product, service, information or other material you purchase or obtain through the service will meet your expectations. It is your sole discretion to download or otherwise acquire any material by using the services and the risks associated with it are at your own expense and you will be responsible for any damage to your computer system or any data loss that may occur as a result of your downloading of any such materials. No oral or written opinion or information you have obtained from shenzhou.com or through or from the services will give rise to any warranty not expressly stated in this agreement.
10. statement of responsibility.
(1) Shenzhou network does not guarantee that the website is not disturbed, without failure, nor does it guarantee the use effect. Shenzhou network is not responsible for the inaccessibility of the connection between the user and the server of Shenzhou network caused by human or non-human factors. You agree to bear the loss caused by the unexpected interruption of the website, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, network connection failure, unauthorized access, etc.
(2) Any factors affecting the normal operation of the network due to force majeure (including but not limited to natural disasters, strikes or riots, riots, war acts, government actions, and any factors that may affect the normal operation of the network caused by hacker attacks, interruption of Internet connectivity or system failure, influence caused by technical adjustment of telecommunication departments, temporary shutdown caused by government regulation, etc., caused by the particularity of the Internet ）If the non Shenzhou network causes the delay or failure of performance of Shenzhou network, Shenzhou network shall not bear any responsibility.
(3) Shenzhou network will try its best to reduce errors, but the services and information provided on the website may still contain the wrong content. Shenzhou network will not be liable for the loss caused by the use of Shenzhou network. Shenzhou network does not guarantee its services and information, and under no circumstances shall it be liable for direct, indirect, occasional, special, punitive or all other damages caused by the use of Shenzhou network, even if the possibility of the damage is informed in advance. If you are dissatisfied with some or all of the services provided by Shenzhou network, your only remedy is to stop using them.
(4) Any claim, claim, suit, loss and damage (actual, special and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or arising out of the user's use of Shenzhou network, in violation of this agreement or by reference, incorporated into this agreement or the violation of any law or rights of a third party by the user, whether known or unknown, including reasonable The user agrees to compensate and protect Shanghai Bushan enterprise management office, Shenzhou network, employees, owners and agents from damages.
(5) Users themselves take the risks caused by the use of Shenzhou network. Shenzhou network is not responsible for the content found by users in the information published on the Shenzhou network, and does not guarantee the authenticity, timeliness, security and correctness of the information. For any information obtained through Shenzhou network, users shall distinguish and judge whether they are true or false; Shenzhou network shall not be responsible for the damage or data loss of the user computer system caused by downloading or referencing the data and information of Shenzhou network. Shenzhou network, employees, owners and users shall not be responsible for any loss or injury caused by the use of information published on the Shenzhou network and the decisions or actions taken by users believing in the published information content on the Shenzhou network. Shenzhou network, employees and owners shall not be liable for direct, indirect, occasional, special or other damages caused by the use or inability of users to use the services of Shenzhou network, even if the possibility of damage is previously informed.
11. comply with the law.
You shall comply with all laws, regulations, regulations and regulations relating to your use of the services and in connection with your bid, purchase and sale of any items and the provision of trade information.
12. declaration of intellectual property and copyright
(1) The comments made by members on this website only represent the user enterprise or personal opinions, and do not represent the stand of the station.
(2) The copyright of the legitimate speech published by members on this website belongs to the author. The publisher shall agree that the website reprints, quotes or uses it in any legal form free of charge. Others shall contact the author by themselves and indicate the origin.
(3) All contents of Shenzhou network are protected by copyright law, copyright law and other relevant laws. No one can copy or copy these contents without authorization.
(4) The content provided by Shenzhou network is only for the use of member enterprises or individuals, and shall not be used for other purposes.
"Services" or third parties can provide links to other world wide web sites or resources. Since Shenzhou does not control such websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Shenzhou network is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and does not recognize any content, publicity, products, services or other materials available on or from such websites or resources, nor shall it be responsible or liable for them. You further acknowledge and agree that Shenzhou shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss (or alleged to be caused) by the use or reliance on such content, publicity, products, services or other materials obtained from such website or resources.
14. legal statements and others
(1) The terms of service are governed by the national laws of the people's Republic of China. Members and Shenzhou shall agree to obey the jurisdiction of the court of the people's Republic of China. In case of any conflict between the registration terms of Shenzhou network and the laws of the people's Republic of China, these terms will be interpreted completely in accordance with the law, while other provisions will still have legal effect and influence on the members.
(2) The relevant introduction and precautions of customer service center and legal statement in Shenzhou network are the attachments of this article, which is the specific basis for the interpretation of this clause.
(3) The right to interpret this clause shall belong to Shenzhou network and its owner.